Traxxis® is loaded with features that put your boat right where you need it, day in and day out. Versatile steering tension control. Easy One-Hand Stow. Quick depth adjustments. Traxxis never runs out of ways to keep you on the fish.
- One-Hand Stow: Just pull up and forward to stow the motor with no buttons or release levers. Then when it’s time to go, use the easy-access thumb release to deploy Traxxis into any of ten different positions.
- Tilt/Extend Tiller: Take command of your hand control trolling motor with this versatile tiller, which both tilts (up to 45°) and extends (up to 6"), and features a digital battery indicator on the head.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Quick-Cam Depth Adjuster: Change trim depths quickly, simply and securely. When you find your depth, this easy-to-use adjuster locks in tight to keep your trolling motor right where you want it.
- Steering Tension Control: Lock in the exact steering tension you want with the innovative collar above Traxxis' mount. Keep it loose for effortless steering or tighten it down to keep Traxxis in place, allowing for true vertical stowing.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
- Power Prop: For 3-1/4" motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push through heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- NOTE: 80-lb thrust, 24-volt Traxxis motors feature larger metal transom bracket with fold away clamp knob.
Available Thrust and Voltage Options
- The Traxxis is available in 55 lbs and 80 lbs. of thrust. The 55 lb thrust motors are 12 volts. The 80 lb thrust Traxxis is a 24 volt motor. We do not offer a 36 volt Traxxis.
Available Shaft Lengths
- The Traxxis is available in shaft lengths of 36" and 42". The shaft on the Traxxis cannot be lengthened as it would be cost prohibitive. The shaft can be shortened. If the shaft is shortened at an Authorized Service Center, it will not void your warranty. If the shaft is shortened outside of an Authorized Service Center, the warranty will be voided.
Motor Control Options
- The Traxxis is controlled with a hand-tiller.
The weight of the Traxxis can vary based on the shaft length, and thrust. The shipping weights are listed below.
- Traxxis, 55 lbs. thrust, 36" shaft- 30 lbs.
- Traxxis, 55 lbs. thrust, 42" shaft- 29.5 lbs.
- Traxxis, 80 lbs. thrust, 42" shaft- 40 lbs.
- 12 Volts
- All Traxxis motors have a clamp-on mount that secures to the transom of your boat.