If the Endura™ name looks familiar, it's because you've seen it on thousands of transoms over the years. The most popular trolling motor on the water is built to explore, built to last, and trusted to reliably, consistently drive you to the fish.
- Lever Lock Bracket: This solid 10-position bracket features a quick-release lever lock and reinforced composite material that resists flexing, warping, and UV damage.
- Telescoping Tiller: Get easy, comfortable, intuitive operation of your trolling motor with the six-inch telescoping tiller.
- 5 Fwd/3 Rev Speed Settings: Five speed settings for forward and three speed settings for reverse.
- Power Prop: For 3-1/4" motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push through heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter (2023-present motors only): Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left.
Available Thrust and Voltage Options
- The Endura is available in 30 lbs, 40 lbs, and 50 lbs. of thrust. The Endura motors are 12 volts. We do not offer a 24 volt or 36 volt Endura.
Available Shaft Lengths
- The Endura is available in shaft lengths of 30", 36" and 42". The shaft on the Endura cannot be lengthened as it would be cost prohibitive. The shaft can be shortened. If the shaft is shortened at an Authorized Service Center, it will not void your warranty. If the shaft is shortened outside of an Authorized Service Center, the warranty will be voided.
Motor Control Options
- The Endura is controlled with a hand-tiller.
The weight of the Endura can vary based on the shaft length, and thrust. The shipping weights are listed below.
- Endura, 30 lbs. thrust, 30" shaft- 16.76 lbs.
- Endura, 40 lbs. thrust, 36" shaft- 22.2 lbs.
- Endura, 50 lbs. thrust, 36" shaft- 26.26 lbs.
- Endura, 50 lbs. thrust, 42" shaft- 25 lbs.
- 12 Volts
- All Endura motors have a clamp-on mount that secures to the transom of your boat.