The Advanced GPS Navigation controller in the trolling motor Control Head may pair up to three remotes. These three remotes can be a combination of the standard Wireless Remotes and Micro Remotes. In addition, the controller can be paired to one mobile device for the One-Boat Network Application. If the trolling motor has Advanced GPS Navigation, it can use the One-Boat Network Application.
Pairing your Wireless Remote
- Press the Menu button.
- Use the Speed Up or Speed Down button to find Bluetooth. Use the Steer Right button to select Bluetooth.
- In the Bluetooth Menu, use the Speed Up or Speed Down button to find Pair Remote. Press the Steer Right button to select Press the Steer Right button to select Pair Remote.
- To pair the Wireless Remote to the trolling motor, enable Pairing Mode on the trolling motor. Press and hold the Pair button on the trolling motor's control head. The trolling motor will emit a continuous tone while in Pairing Mode.
- On the remote, use the Steer Right button to select Pair to Motor. The remote will scan for the motor. Continue to hold the Pair button on the trolling motor during this process.
- If successfully paired, the trolling motor will emit three beeps and the remote will be paired. The Pair button may be released.
- If 30 seconds pass while in Pairing Mode and the pair is not successful, an error tone will sound from the trolling motor, signaling that the pairing has timed out. If unsuccessful, repeat the process.
- When complete, press and hold the Menu button to return to the Dashboard