Motor Speed and Max Speed
- Max Speed sets the Prop speed to Speed 10 when engaged and returns to the previously set speed when disengaged. Max Speed can be engaged regardless of what the current Prop speed is.
- Max Speed can only be engaged if the function is assigned to one of the One-Boat Network buttons. Click here for information on Customizing the One-Boat Network Buttons on the Advanced GPS Navigation Wireless Remote.
Engaging Max Speed
- Double press the OBN button that is programmed to Max Speed.
- Once Max Speed is engaged, the Max Speed icon will appear on the Dashboard and the Prop Speed will be immediately be set to Speed 10.
Disengaging Max Speed
- When Max Speed is engaged, press the One-Boat Network button that is programmed for Max Speed once to disengage.
- The Max Speed icon will disappear from the Dashboard and the Prop will return to the previous speed.