The controller is located in the Control Head on your Minn Kota trolling motor with Advanced GPS Navigation and may pair up to 5 remotes. These five remotes can be a combination of standard remotes and micro remotes. Any additional remotes can be paired using the following steps. Once the maximum number of remotes have been paired, the controller will start replacing the oldest paired remote in memory with the new remote.
Pairing your Advanced GPS Navigation Micro Remote
- Power up the trolling motor
- Locate the Pair button at the top of the Control Head.
- Push and hold the Pair button down. A consistent tone will be emitted from the Control Head.
- While holding the Pair button on the Control Head, push and hold the Max Speed button and AutoPilot button on the remote simultaneously.
- Once successfully paired, 3 longer beeps will be emitted from the Control Head and the remote will be paired.