The remote is powered by two AA batteries. Follow these simple steps each time you need to change the batteries.
To Replace the Battery
- Locate the screw on the back of the remote.
- Use a #2 Phillips screwdriver to loosen the screw.
- Slide the Back Cover of the remote away to remove it.
- Firmly grip the left and right tabs on the Battery Cover and pull up to remove it.
- Remove the existing AA batteries by the positive (+) end.
- Insert two AA batteries, using the positive (+) and negative (-) guides on the battery label and on the Battery Cover to insert the batteries in the proper direction. Be sure to insert the negative (-) end first. Replace the Battery Cover, making sure to press it all the way down. The Battery Cover needs to be fully seated to re-install the Back Cover.
- Slide the Back Cover in place on the remote and tighten the screw using a #2 Phillips screwdriver.