i-Pilot is available as an upgrade kit. Some Terrova models do not come with i-Pilot installed. If you would like to add i-Pilot to your motor, you can use the steps below.
Riptide Terrova i-Pilot Upgrade Kit, item number 2774150 (compatible with all Riptide Terrovas 2017 or newer)
NOTE: These instructions cover accessory installation only. Click here to download the complete owner’s manual.
Tools and Resources Required:
#2 Phillips Screwdriver
- Use the #2 Phillips Screwdriver to remove the 4 screws that secure the control box cover and remove the control box cover.
- If AutoPilot was installed disconnect the Network Accessory Plug from the AutoPilot Board and remove the AutoPilot Board and Compass Assembly.
- Connect the i-Pilot Controller Accessory Plug to the motor Network Accessory Plug.
- Place the i-Pilot Controller/Cover Assembly on the Control Box.
- Install the 4 Screws that secure the i-Pilot Controller/Cover Assembly to the Control Box.