Choose any Spot-Lock or iTrack that you want to return to, and Go To will activate your motor to take you back there automatically.
- Using a Connected Humminbird
- Using Go To with i-Pilot Link Remote
- Go To a Saved Spot-Lock
- Disengage Go To Spot-Lock
You can also learn about Spot Lock and Spot Lock Jog by clicking the links below.
Using a Connected Humminbird
Step-by-step information on using Spot Lock on your connected Humminbird is available in the i-Pilot Link Manual. You can access the manuals with the links below.
i-Pilot Link for APEX and SOLIX Operations Guide
i-Pilot Link for HELIX Operations Guide
Using Go To with i-Pilot Link Remote
Due to safety reasons, i-Pilot will not re-engage a saved Spot-Lock location greater than a quarter mile away.
Go To a Saved Spot-Lock
- Manually navigate the boat to within a quarter mile of the saved Spot-Lock location.
- Press the Home button.
- Scroll through the Home Screen Buttons in the Content Area using either your finger or the Screen Navigation button to find the Go To Spot-Lock button.
- Select the Go To Spot-Lock button by pressing it with your finger or pressing the OK button.
- A list of Spot-Locks that are within a quarter mile will appear. Scroll through the list of Spot-Locks to find a Spot-Lock to navigate to and select it.
- The Spot-Lock Active Band will appear in the Content Area. The appearance of the Active Band will vary depending on the distance between the current location and the selected Spot-Lock.
- The Spot-Lock Active band will look similar to the appearance in the image below on left if the distance to the Spot-Lock is greater than 100 feet. If the distance is less than 100 feet, the image for the Spot-Lock Active Band will change in appearance and look similar to the image below on the right.
Disengage Go To Spot-Lock
- While Go To Spot-Lock is engaged, scroll through the Content Area to find the Go To Spot-Lock Active Band.
- Select the Go To Spot-Lock Active Band using either your finger or by pressing the Ok to open it.
- Select the Cancel button. The Go To Spot-Lock Active Band will disappear from the Content Area.
- Pressing the Prop button, or manually controlling the speed or steering with the Remote or Foot Pedal will also disengage Go To Spot-Lock.