If you are pairing a new remote, you will want to ensure your remote and i-Pilot Controller are both Bluetooth. The Bluetooth i-Pilot Controller will have a "Pair" button. If your controller has a "Learn" button instead, you will want to follow the instructions for pairing a Legacy i-Pilot Remote.
The remote will also need to be a Bluetooth i-Pilot Remote. If your remote looks differently from the image below, you will want click on the remote images at the bottom of the page for the correct instructions for pairing your remote.
Pair your Remote
- Power on your motor
- Ultrex- Press the power button on the foot pedal.
- Ulterra and Riptide Ulterra- Press the power button on the base of the motor.
- Terrova and Riptide Terrova- Press the power button on the base of the motor.
- PowerDrive and Riptide PowerDrive- Deploy the motor.
- Power on the remote by pressing the OK button in the top right corner of the keypad.
- Press the Home button.
- Use the Menu Up and Menu Down buttons to find the System menu at the bottom of the display screen.
- Use the Right Softkey to select the System menu.
- Use the Menu Up and Menu Down buttons to find the Pair option.
- Before selecting the Pair Option, locate the Pair Button on the top of the Control Head. Press and hold the Pair button. A consistent tone will be emitted from the Control Head.
- On the remote, use the Ok button to select the Pair option from the System menu. The Remote will scan for the motor.
- Once successfully paired, 3 longer beeps will be emitted from the Control Head and the remote will be paired.