If you are pairing a new remote, you will want to ensure your remote and i-Pilot Link Controller are both Bluetooth. The Bluetooth i-Pilot Link Controller will have a "Pair" button. If your controller has a "Learn" button instead, you will want to follow the instructions for pairing a Legacy i-Pilot Link Remote.
The remote will also need to be a Bluetooth i-Pilot Link Remote. If your remote looks differently from the image below, you will want click on the remote images at the bottom of the page for the correct instructions for pairing your remote.
Pair your Remote
- Power on your motor
- Ultrex- Press the power button on the foot pedal.
- Ulterra and Riptide Ulterra- Press the power button on the base of the motor.
- Terrova and Riptide Terrova- Press the power button on the base of the motor.
- Power on the remote by pressing the OK button in the top right corner of the keypad.
- Press the Home button.
- Scroll through the Content Area using either your finger or the Screen Navigation button to find the System button.
- Select the System button using either your finger or by pressing the Ok button to open the System Menu.
- Once in the System Menu, scroll through to find the Pairing option.
- Before selecting the Pairing Option, locate the Pair Button on the top of the Control Head. Press and hold the Pair button. A continuous tone will be emitted from the Control Head. You will need to press and hold the Pair button until the motor is fully paired. The continuous tone will change to 3 beeps when pairing is complete.
- On the remote, select the Pairing option. The Remote will scan for the motor.
- Once successfully paired, 3 longer beeps will be emitted from the Control Head and the remote will be paired.