If you are pairing a new remote, you will want to ensure your remote and i-Pilot Controller or i-Pilot Link Controller are both not Bluetooth. The non-Bluetooth i-Pilot Controller and non-Bluetooth i-Pilot Link Controller will have a "Learn" button. If your controller has a "Pair" button instead, you will want to follow the instructions for pairing a Bluetooth i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link Micro Remote.
Identifying your Remote
The remote will also need to be a Legacy i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link Micro Remote. If your remote looks differently from the image below, you will want click on the remote images at the bottom of the page for the correct instructions for pairing your remote.
To Pair your Remote
The process for pairing your Micro Remote to an i-Pilot Controller and an i-Pilot Link Controller is the same
- Power on your motor
- Ulterra and Riptide Ulterra- Press the power button on the base of the motor.
- Terrova and Riptide Terrova- Deploy the motor.
- PowerDrive and Riptide PowerDrive- Deploy the motor.
- Locate the Learn Button at the top of the Control Head.
- Push and hold the Learn Button down. A consistent tone will be emitted from the Control Head.
- While holding the Learn Button on the Control Head, push and hold the High Speed Bypass and AutoPilot keys on the remote simultaneously.
- Once successfully paired, 3 longer beeps will be emitted from the Control Head and the remote will be paired.
To Pair Other Controllers and Remotes
Click on the remote or controller below for pairing instructions
Bluetooth i-Pilot Remote
Bluetooth i-Pilot Link Remotes
Bluetooth i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link Micro Remotes
- Bluetooth i-Pilot Controller
Bluetooth i-Pilot Link Controller
Legacy i-Pilot and Legacy Ulterra i-Pilot Remotes
Legacy i-Pilot Link Remotes
Legacy i-Pilot Controller
Legacy i-Pilot Link Controller