If you are pairing a new remote, you will want to ensure your remote and i-Pilot Controller are both Legacy i-Pilot. The Legacy i-Pilot Controller will have a "Learn" button. If your controller has a "Pair" button instead, you will want to follow the instructions for pairing a Bluetooth i-Pilot Remote.
Legacy i-Pilot and Legacy i-Pilot Ulterra Remotes
The remote will also need to be a Legacy i-Pilot Remote. The Legacy i-Pilot remote has 2 versions, Legacy i-Pilot and Legacy i-Pilot Ulterra remote. The differences are shown in the pictures. If you have a Legacy Ulterra, you will need to have an Ulterra remote. The If your remote looks differently from the images below, you will want click on the remote images at the bottom of the page for the correct instructions for pairing your remote.
Pair your Remote
- Power on your motor
- Ulterra and Riptide Ulterra- Press the power button on the base of the motor.
- Terrova and Riptide Terrova- Deploy the motor.
- PowerDrive and Riptide PowerDrive- Deploy the motor.
- On the motor, press and hold the "Learn" button. A consistent tone will be emitted from the Control Head.
- While pressing and holding the Learn button on the control head, press any button on the remote.
- Once successfully paired, 3 longer beeps will be emitted from the Control Head and the remote will be paired.