In the event that you need to reset the factory installed 30 amp Fuse, follow the instruction below. The fuse should be located no more that 7 inches from the Positive Battery terminal on the Positive Lead (+). If an alternate Fuse is installed, please refer to directions by your Fuse manufacturer to correctly reset it.
- Remove the protective cover from the Fuse Assembly, exposing the 30 amp Fuse.
- Reset the Fuse by pushing the Breaker Button to engage the Fuse.
- Ensure that the Seal is in place, and replace the protective housing on the Fuse Assembly. Make sure that the Cover snaps together to provide a watertight seal.
- Talon Owner's Manual
- Talon Operation Instructions from Humminbird SOLIX & HELIX units
- Talon App Set up & Pairing Instructions
- Talon App Instructions
- Talon Updates for Android Devices
- Talon Updates for iOS Devices