You can use the Indicator Panel to control your Talon. If you have 2 Talons paired together, the Indicator Panel will control its own Talon.
Deploy the Talon from the Indicator Panel
Use the buttons on the Indicator Panel to deploy the Talon anchor.
- To deploy the Talon, press the Down button on the Indicator Panel.
- While the anchor is deploying, the action can be paused on the panel by either pressing the Down button again, or pressing the Up button.
- The paused deployment can be resumed by pressing the Down button again.
- Once the deploying anchor gets to its full length of travel or comes in contact with the bottom, it will go through an anchoring sequence determined by the current Mode and then stop.
Retracting the Talon from the Indicator Panel
Use the buttons on the Indicator Panel to retract the Talon anchor.
- To retract the Talon, press the Up button on the Indicator Panel.
- While the anchor is retracting, the action can be paused on the panel by either pressing the Up button again, or pressing the Down button.
- The paused retraction can be resumed by pressing the Up button again.
- Once the retracting anchor on the Talon gets to its fully retracted state, it will stop. If the Talon is already fully retracted and the Up button is pressed again, an error tone will sound.
Toggle the Mode from the Indicator Panel
Toggle the Mode on the Indicator Panel when the water or anchoring conditions change to fit your anchoring needs.
- The Mode can be toggled from the Indicator Panel by selecting the Mode button. The Mode Indicator LED displays the Mode that the Talon is currently set to. Press the Mode button to toggle to the desired Mode.
- When no color is present on the LED, the Talon is in Standard Mode. When the LED is Green, the Talon is in Soft Bottom Mode. When the LED is Red, the Talon is in Rough Water Mode.
Toggle the Work Light "on" and "off" with the Indicator Panel
The Work Light is an accessory light at the top of the Talon. When the Work Light is turned "on", the LEDs can be either white or blue.
- To Toggle the Work Light "on", press the Light button on the Indicator Panel. To toggle the Work Light "off" wait 5 seconds and press the Light button again.
Toggle the Work Light Color and Intensity on the Indicator Panel
The Work Light on the Talon has a high - medium - low intensity setting of white LEDs and blue LEDs. When the Work Light is turned on, the LEDs will be either white or blue, and then an intensity setting can be selected.
- When the Work Light is "off", press the Light button once on the Indicator Panel to turn the
light "on". The light will turn on with the last light intensity and color selection that was used.
- If the Light button is pressed again in less than 5 seconds, the lights will move to the next intensity and/or color. Continue to press the Light button until the desired light is selected. If more than 5 seconds passes between any button press, the current color and setting will be "saved" to memory, and the Work Light will turn "off" instead of toggling to the next selection.
Change the Intensity of the LEDs in the Indicator Panel
The Indicator Panel LEDs, by default, are at the brightest setting. It is possible to change the intensity of the LEDs to meet personal preference or adjust them to fit the ambient lighting conditions. The LED's can toggle between three intensities; high, medium and low
- Press and hold the Light button for 2 seconds.
- Continuing to hold the Light button will cause the Indicator Panel LEDs to begin toggling through 3 different intensities of high, medium, and low. Release the Light button once you have achieved the desired intensity.
- Talon Owner's Manual
- Talon Operation Instructions from Humminbird SOLIX & HELIX units - English
- Talon App Set up & Pairing Instructions
- Talon App Instructions
- Talon Updates for Android Devices
- Talon Updates for iOS Devices
To Pair Other Controllers and Remotes
Click on the remote or controller below for pairing instructions
- Pair your Bluetooth Talons and Program the Mounting Location
- Pairing the Bluetooth Talon to the Remote
- Pairing the Bluetooth Talon to the Foot Switch
- Pairing the Bluetooth Talon to the Stomp Switches
- Pairing the Bluetooth Talon to your Phone (Android and iOS)
- Installing and Pairing the Bluetooth Talon App
- Clearing Paired Devices from the Talons