You can use the Indicator Panel to control your Talon. If you have 2 Talons paired together, the Indicator Panel will control its own Talon.
Selecting a Talon to Operate with the Remote
The Talon Selection button toggles the Talon that the remote is controlling, when 2 Talons are installed on the boat. The selection toggles between a Talon mounted on the Port or Starboard side of the boat, or it can control both Talons at the same time. The Talon Selection LED's are lit based on the selection made.
- To toggle the Talon selected, press the Talon Selection button, repeatedly until the desired
Talon is selected.
- When the button is pressed, one or both of the Talon Selection LEDs will be lit. If the remote is oriented so the LEDs are facing upward, the arrow on the right will be lit when the Starboard Talon is selected. If the arrow on the left is lit, the Port Talon is selected. If the LED in both arrows is lit, both Talons are selected.
Deploy the Talon using the Remote
- To deploy the Talon, double press the Down button on the Remote
- While the anchor is deploying, the action can be paused on the remote by pressing either the Down button or Up button again.
- The paused deployment can be resumed by double pressing the Down button again.
- Once the deploying anchor gets to its full length of travel or comes in contact with the bottom, it will go through an anchoring sequence determined by the current Mode and then stop.
Retracting the Talon using the Remote
- To retract the Talon, press the Up button on the Remote.
- While the anchor is retracting, the action can be paused on the remote by pressing either the Up button or the Down button.
- The paused retraction can be resumed by pressing the Up button again.
- Once the retracting anchor on the Talon gets to its full retraction it will stop. If the Talon is already fully retracted and the Up button is pressed again, an error tone will sound.
Toggle the Mode using the Remote
- The Mode can be toggled from the Remote by selecting the Anchor Mode button. The Mode LED displays the Mode that the Talon is currently set to. Press the Anchor Mode button to toggle to the desired Mode.
- When the Talon is put in Standard mode, the LED will flash red and green and then turn off. When the LED is Green, the Talon is in Soft Bottom Mode. When the LED is Red, the Talon is in Rough water Mode.
Control the Work Light with the Remote
The Work Light at the top of the Talon can be either white or blue and toggled between high, medium, or low intensities.
- To Toggle the Work Light "on", press and hold the Talon Selection button until the Work Light on the top of the Talon turns "on".
- Continue to press the Talon Selection button on the Remote again before 5 seconds passes until the desired color and intensity is selected.
- To toggle the Work Light "off" press and hold the Talon Selection button again until the Work Light turns "off".
- Talon Owner's Manual
- Talon Operation Instructions from Humminbird SOLIX & HELIX units - English
- Talon App Set up & Pairing Instructions
- Talon App Instructions
- Talon Updates for Android Devices
- Talon Updates for iOS Devices
To Pair Other Controllers and Remotes
Click on the remote or controller below for pairing instructions
- Pair your Bluetooth Talons and Program the Mounting Location
- Pairing the Bluetooth Talon to the Remote
- Pairing the Bluetooth Talon to the Foot Switch
- Pairing the Bluetooth Talon to the Stomp Switches
- Pairing the Bluetooth Talon to your Phone (Android and iOS)
- Installing and Pairing the Bluetooth Talon App
- Clearing Paired Devices from the Talons