The Talon was designed so that all paired devices can be cleared from memory.
- Retract the anchor on the Talon by pressing the Up button.
- Turn the power to the Talon "off". You can turn off the power to the Talon by pulling the fuse.
- While holding in the Up button on the Indicator Panel, restore power to the Talon. You will hear a long steady tone.
- After the steady tone stops, release the Up button. A series of fast beeps will be heard.
- The Talon memory is now clear of all previously paired devices.
Click on the remote or controller below for pairing instructions
- Pair your Bluetooth Talons and Program the Mounting Location
- Pairing the Bluetooth Talon to the Remote
- Pairing the Bluetooth Talon to the Foot Switch
- Pairing the Bluetooth Talon to the Stomp Switches
- Pairing the Bluetooth Talon to your Phone (Android and iOS)
- Installing and Pairing the Bluetooth Talon App