The Talon was designed so that all paired devices can be cleared from memory.
Click the button below for the Talon Pairing Issues and Pairing Guide if you are having issues with pairing your Talon(s).
- Clearing Paired Remotes or Devices from the Talon
- Clearing Paired Talons from the Remote
- Clearing Paired Talons from Android
- Clearing Paired Talons from iOS
- Pairing Instructions for your remote or controller
Clearing Paired Remotes or Devices from the Talon
- Retract the anchor on the Talon by pressing the Up button.
- Turn the power to the Talon "off". You can turn off the power to the Talon by pulling the fuse.
- While holding in the Up button on the Indicator Panel, restore power to the Talon. You will hear a long steady tone.
- After the steady tone stops, release the Up button. A series of fast beeps will be heard.
- The Talon memory is now clear of all previously paired devices.
Clearing Paired Talons from the Remote
Press and hold the Up button and the Down button on the Remote at the same time until the Talon Selection LEDs on the Remote begin to scroll, release the buttons. The Remote will go into Pairing Mode for 30 seconds. Once Pairing times out all Talons will be cleared.
Clearing Paired Talons from Android
Clearing Paired Talons from iOS
Pairing Instructions for your Remote or Controller
- Pair your Bluetooth Talons and Program the Mounting Location
- Pairing the Bluetooth Talon to the Remote
- Pairing the Bluetooth Talon to the Foot Switch
- Pairing the Bluetooth Talon to the Stomp Switches
- Pairing the Bluetooth Talon to your Phone (Android and iOS)
- Installing and Pairing the Bluetooth Talon App