This potentiometer/connector kit is intended for use on circuit boards that have three (3) individual wires connecting the potentiometer to the control board.
Included in this Kit:
- 1 – p/n 2068411 Replacement Potentiometer
- 3 – p/n 2040340 Sealant Filled Wire Connectors
- 1 – p/n 2004983 Installation Instructions
To Install this Kit
- Cut the three (3) wires connected to the faulty/damaged potentiometer and clip the pin terminals from the ends of the wires attached to the replacement potentiometer.
- Insert the matching colored wires into the connectors and pinch them closed with pliers.
- Complete the repair by installing the new potentiometer in the control box and re-install the cover and screws.
Note: Motor operators/owners who fail to place the Tilt Twist Tiller handle in the “OFF/STOW” detent prior to placing the handle in the full down, stowed position; will break the “D” shaft on the potentiometer. Damage as a result of doing this is NOT covered by warranty and should not be submitted for reimbursement on a warranty claim form.