The MKR-28 trolling Motor Plug and Receptacle provides continuous power and is rated to 60 amps up to 48V. Designed for freshwater and saltwater applications, silver plated terminals provide reliable use in the harshest conditions. This plug is a recommended replacement for the MKR-18 Plug & Receptacle (part number 1865102) and MKR-26 (part number 1865128). Package includes: trolling motor plug with 18” wire lead, receptacle with 24” wire lead, mounting faceplate, dust cap, 1-10 AWG splicer, 1 AWG ferrule, 2 AWG ferrule, 4 AWG ferrule, heat shrink, hex wrench and installation manual.
Click here for the MKR-28 Installation Instructions
Click here for purchase options for the MKR-28
- Trolling Motor Plug and Receptacle provides continuous power rated to 60 amps up to 48V.
- Designed for freshwater and saltwater applications.
- Silver plated terminals for a reliable corrosion-resistant connection in any freshwater or saltwater application.
- Sealed waterproof design.
- Secure threaded electrical connection.
- Adjustable mounting orientations.
- Continuous power rated to 60 amps up to 48v.
- 8 AWG wire leads.
- Compatible with 1 - 10 AWG wire sizes.
- Purchasing a spare trolling motor plug end for an additional trolling motor
You can purchase the individual trolling motor plug end for the MKR-26 through our Parts Portal. The part number for the trolling motor plug end assembly kit is 2776707. Click here for purchase options.
- Purchasing a spare receptacle end for an additional boat
You can purchase the individual trolling motor plug end for the MKR-26 through our Parts Portal. The part number for the receptacle is 2776708. Click here for purchase options.
Quick Connect Options
- Trolling Motor Quick Connect Plug / MKR-20, item number 1865107 Heavy-duty trolling motor connector has a positive snap-lock design for 6- to 12-gauge wire.
- Quick Connect Plug / MKR-12, item number 1865101 For wiring where a plug and socket cannot be used. Heavy-duty 10-gauge connectors.
We have also created a guide to help you select the best quick release bracket for your trolling motor. Please click the link below to download the guide.