In the event that you ever need to manually retract the Talon, follow the procedure below.
- Press and hold the Up button on the Indicator Panel until you hear 3 successive beeps. This will put the Talon in Manual Retraction Mode.
- Remove the Rubber Cap on the Manual Retraction Hex-Drive and use a 7/16" Socket Wrench, to turn the Hex-Drive in a clockwise direction.
- Continue to turn the Hex-Drive in a clockwise direction until the Talon is fully retracted. Visually confirm that the Spike is fully retracted.
- Once retracted, the Talon must be taken out of Manual Retraction Mode. Manual Retraction mode will time-out after 30 minutes, or press and release the Up button on the Indicator Panel. Three successive beeps will sound. This tone will confirm that the Talon has exited Manual Mode.
- Talon Owner's Manual
- Talon Operation Instructions from Humminbird SOLIX & HELIX units
- Talon App Set up & Pairing Instructions
- Talon App Instructions
- Talon Updates for Android Devices
- Talon Updates for iOS Devices