If you are pairing a new remote, you will want to ensure your remote and i-Pilot Controller or i-Pilot Link Controller are both Bluetooth. The Bluetooth i-Pilot Controller and Bluetooth i-Pilot Link Controller will have a "Pair" button. If your controller has a "Learn" button instead, you will want to follow the instructions for pairing a Legacy i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link Micro Remote.
The remote will also need to be a Bluetooth i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link Micro Remote. If your remote looks differently from the image below, you will want click on the remote images at the bottom of the page for the correct instructions for pairing your remote.
To Pair your Remote
The process for pairing your Micro Remote to an i-Pilot Controller and an i-Pilot Link Controller is the same
- Power on your motor
- Ultrex- Press the power button on the foot pedal.
- Ulterra and Riptide Ulterra- Press the power button on the base of the motor.
- Terrova and Riptide Terrova- Press the power button on the base of the motor.
- PowerDrive and Riptide PowerDrive- Deploy the motor.
- Locate the Pair Button at the top of the Control Head.
- Push and hold the Pair Button down. A consistent tone will be emitted from the Control Head.
- While holding the Pair Button on the Control Head, push and hold the High Speed Bypass and AutoPilot keys on the remote simultaneously.
- Once successfully paired, 3 longer beeps will be emitted from the Control Head and the remote will be paired.
- Micro Remote Bluetooth Instruction Sheet
- Micro Remote Bluetooth Quick Reference Guide
- i-Pilot Link Owner's Manual
- i-Pilot Link Quick Reference Guide
- i-Pilot Product Manual
- i-Pilot Quick Reference Guide
To Pair Other Controllers and Remotes
Click on the remote or controller below for pairing instructions